Friday, September 7, 2007

i busted big time. just this morning, the results of the first two parts of the exam in math17 are already given. i didn't expect much since it was indeed pretty hard. no. not pretty. it was actually VERY hard. but then again, it's based on my point of view.

i only got 22 out of 40. that's still the true or false test and the multiple choice. my, i was so shocked to see other scores such as 32 36 and gosh, 38. now that made me wonder. is it me? or im just really too stupid?

that made me depress, actually.

now, i can't think of anything to write. i was really hoping i could be a man of sense. especially now that i am starting to read. i mean, im starting to bring back my old habit of reading.

i was also hpoing that this blog would prosper. here we go again.

but then again, i hope i could write a lot by next time God bless.

No comments: